Did you know?
You can now receive the latest issue of CHIPS via WhatsApp or email. Potatoes SA’s publisher, Plaas Media, can provide you with a digital copy of CHIPS while you wait for your printed version to arrive in the post. For more information, send an email to email@example.com.
Read CHIPS in May/June
In the May/June issue of CHIPS, we focus on numerous aspects that are important for successful potato production in the country. Besides reporting back on potato sales at fresh produce markets, we also look at baseline and market dynamics, resistance management of tuber moth and Tuta, an emerging farmer project in KZN and research regarding airfrying technology and potatoes. You can also read about a financial training session for developing farmers hosted by Potatoes SA.
In hierdie uitgawe/in this issue:
- A feasibility study of waste potatoes.
- Markets – local and international.
- Optimal fertilisation.
- Suidwes-Vrystaat-kultivarproewe onder besproeiing.
- The role of sulphur in potato production.
- Airfrying technology and potatoes.
- Eastern Cape smallholder farmers’ day.
Visit digimags.agriorbit.com to download the digimag.