Dié Rooi Ras
Dié Rooi Ras / The Red Breed is a biannual publication on behalf of Bonsmara SA. The magazine addresses issues relating to breed genetics, breeding practices, red meat production, breeding values, and much more. The magazine is distributed as a supplement to Veeplaas and Stockfarm, and is also distributed by Bonsmara SA to its members and at society events. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Dié Rooi Ras in March 2023
Another edition of Bonsmara: Dié Rooi Ras/The Red Breed has hit the shelves! The March 2023 issue of this magazine, which is published every year in March and August, is packed with important information for commercial and stud breeders. Dié Rooi Ras/The Red Breed has become an established title in the agricultural industry and among livestock producers who wish to farm or trade Bonsmara cattle.
Look forward to reading about:
- Bonsmara in die verre Noorde
- Bonsmara’s footprint in the Americas
- Sandile Nzuza – new breed advisor
- Performance in the Sernick feedlot
- Raamgrootte en tussenkalfperiode
- Respiratory diseases in feedlots
- Nuwe SAFJA-karkasbeoordelingskriteria
- Health-preconditioned weaner calves
- Conception rates: Influencing factors
- Genetiese model vir versnelde kuddebou
- Vestiging van verskillende Bonsmara-lyne
- Doeltreffende genetiese seleksie
- ‘n Kykie na Bonsmara-geboortegewigte
- And much more!
Click here to download the March edition of Bonsmara: Dié Rooi Ras/The Red Breed. The magazine can now also be downloaded as an interactive flipbook at digimags.agriorbit.com.