Dié Rooi Ras
Dié Rooi Ras / The Red Breed is a biannual publication on behalf of Bonsmara SA. The magazine addresses issues relating to breed genetics, breeding practices, red meat production, breeding values, and much more. The magazine is distributed as a supplement to Veeplaas and Stockfarm, and is also distributed by Bonsmara SA to its members and at society events. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Dié Rooi Ras in March 2024
Another issue of Bonsmara: Dié Rooi Ras/The Red Breed has hit the shelves! The March 2024 issue of this magazine, which is published every year in March and August, is a very special one as it celebrates a whopping 60 YEARS of precision cattle production and breeding. Read all about this amazing feat in this issue.
Dié Rooi Ras/The Red Breed is included with Veeplaas and Stockfarm’s March issues, and is currently the leading breeders’ society magazine in the country. The March issue brings homage to Bonsmara SA’s exceptional breeders and producers who shined at competitions this year. Also included are numerous technical articles aimed at breeders and commercial livestock producers who wish to farm or trade Bonsmara cattle.
Look forward to reading about:
- 60 years: A rich history entrenched in science
- Bonsmara gains ground internationally
- Bonsmara-boerdery in Gauteng
- Bonsmara se skoner geslag: Relevant en onmisbaar
- Meet Bonsmara SA’s 2023 ARC National Beef Performers
- ’n Werkbare stelsel vir paringsukses
- Improving genetic traits with phenotypical selection
- Reflecting on the basic principles of record-keeping
- Climate change and the red meat industry
- Skep waarde vir jou kliënte: Wat beteken dit?
- Excellent rangeland conditions and optimal cattle production
- Bonsmara-speenkalwers blink uit in Namibië
- And much more!