Agbiz Grain Quarterly
Agbiz Grain Quarterly keeps role-players in the grain handling and storage industry informed of new developments and important technical and scientific information. The May issue features industry specific content that includes information relating to fire protection compliance, buyer power regulations and much more.
Read Agbiz Grain Quarterly in August
Agbiz Grain Quarterly is a unique magazine featuring unique feature articles and content designed to keep the grain handling and storage industry informed of the latest news and issues of managerial and operational importance. The August issue focusses on the current topic of conversation in the grain industry – traceability. This subject will be front and foremost during the Agbiz Grain Symposium and these articles set the table for the debate and discussion at the symposium. Experts in this issue also address aspects relating to procedures surrounding injuries on duty as well as the latest developments around employment equity regulations.
Also in the August issue:
- Procedural requirements for water use licence applications.
- New and unique approaches to physical grain trading.
- Losses in the malting barley storage sector.
- Australia and America’s views on grain traceability.
- A local perspective on grain traceability.
- NWK’s gantry-bunker solution to storage challenges.
- And much more!