Agbiz Grain Quarterly keeps every role-player abreast of new developments in the grain handling and storage industry in South Africa. In the May edition, we examine the effect and impact of grain theft on the industry, insects commonly found in grains, oilseeds, legume seeds and their products, as well as the Agbiz Congress 2022.
Read Agbiz Grain Quarterly in May
Also in this May 2022 issue:
- Ukraine-Russia war: How South African agriculture and consumers will feel it.
- JSE storage rates: Keeping up with reality?
- Security risks at intake and outloading of grain and oilseeds.
- Protein content related to moisture: Implications for South Africa.
- Climate challenges and the grain storage industry.
- Occupational health and safety at silos.
- Transnet’s take on third-party access.
- And much more!