More and more livestock producers are considering exporting their product. But what does the process entail? And exactly how does an export enterprise fit into the red meat, wool and milk value chains? We chat to experts about these and other relevant issues.
Also look forward to articles on:
- Pinzgauer stud breeder, Dr Fini Seobi
- Cronjé Deale’s Bovelder herd
- Preventing brucellosis
- Reflections on the drought
- Feeding small game
- Prevention of top layer losses in silage
- Cow performance factors
- 2017 Angus sales
- Tick control in red meat production
- Financial obligations towards your labour force
- Baboons and livestock
Get your copy of Stockfarm from your nearest retailer or become a subscriber today! Click here for more information. Stockfarm is also available as a digital magazine. Please click here to purchase the online version of the May edition of Stockfarm.