We often hear that we are a water-scarce country and read headlines stating that future wars will be fought over water, and yet it has taken our own direct experience from the worst drought in decades, to begin to change our minds about water. In the August edition of Farmbiz, Marike Brits talks to experts on what is being done about water scarcity in South Africa.
Also look forward to articles on:
- Low-delivery drip irrigation
- Global status of commercialised biotech/GM crops
- Being technically in a recession
- Competitiveness in agribusiness
- Mango breeding in South Africa
- Sustainable fruit production
- An exceptional soya bean yield
- Understanding wine terroirs
In the Farmlink section you can look forward to a delicious Farm Fare recipe for Mexican black-eyed bean wraps as well as articles the agro-processing and more.
Keep an eye out for the magazine in selected retail stores or phone Rochelle Mabebe on 074 153 8380 to subscribe. Or SMS “Subscribe” and your phone number to 074 153 8380 and we will phone you back. FarmBiz is now also available as a digital magazine. Please click here to purchase the digital version of the August edition of FarmBiz.