Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Hierdie week het Plaas TV weereens vir interessante kykstof gesorg en vandag is #kykweervrydag. Hier is ŉ opsomming van dié week se episodes:
- Die Cape Leopard Trust gaan binnekort ‘n reeks werkswinkels aanbied wat sal fokus op holistiese grondbestuur en volhoubare boerdery in harmonie met roofdiere. Dr Chavoux Luyt brei uit hieroor.
- Dr Johan van Rensburg van ABE Biotech is daarna aan die woord en hy gesels oor die voor- en nadele van weimielies en oesreste as voeding vir vee.
- In another chilly episode of Plaas TV, Manoshi Mothapo of the ARC Natural Resources and Engineering department, explains the causes of vegetable postharvest losses that is currently being experienced by smallholder farmers.
- Devrede farming in collaboration with the Sernick group recently held a farmers’ day in Limpopo for emerging cattle farmers. Plaas TV attended this event as well. Tune in for a few insightful interviews on this.
- The role of the fresh produce industry in South Africa must not be underestimated. That was the message at the Potatoes SA’s Industry Roundtable, recently held in Pretoria. Plaas TV got to chat to a few role-players at this event, about the challenges that our industry and in particular, our markets face.
- On this note, Plaas Media also took part in a Joburg Market clean-up action alongside Potatoes SA. Stay tuned for some interesting interviews during this campaign.
Did you know that Farm TV has a Facebook page? Visit our page at https://web.facebook.com/PlaasTV/?_rdc=1&_rdr to stay up to date with the latest agricultural news and topics!
Click on the YouTube channel’s link to watch Farm TV’s episodes again: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8UyKudlhB1OzbEcSRO1S3A