This week Plaas TV brought viewers more interesting content, and this is #flashbackfriday. Below is a recap of the week’s episodes:
- The latest Quarterly Labour Force Survey results demonstrate yet again the outsized contribution of the agricultural sector to the country’s economy and underscores the urgent need to protect the sector from the job-killing impact of loadshedding. A panel of experts gave their insight on this on Plaas TV.
- Belnori Boutique Cheesery is ‘n welbekende boetiek-kaasmakery en het sedert 2005 al verskeie suiweltoekennings ingepalm. Vanjaar se Suid-Afrikaanse Suiwelkampioenskappe was geen uitsondering nie. Rina Belcher, eienaar van Belnori, kuier vandag by ons in die ateljee om haar passie vir kaasmaak met ons te deel.
- AVI Africa is the biggest poultry conference on the continent and was recently held at Emperors Palace. The 2023 conference showcased the latest in products, techniques and services aimed at enhancing business and maximising the efficiencies of commercial poultry enterprises. Plaas TV was also there and spoke to a few role-players about issues in the poultry industry.
- Die Hoër Landbouskool Marlow in Cradock in die Oos-Kaap het vroeër vanjaar hulle boeredag aangebied. Die Plaas TV-span het ook dié geleentheid bygewoon. Kyk nou na die insetsel vir meer hieroor.
- It is #ResearchFriday which means it is time to once again become acquainted with the research projects conducted by the team at the Agricultural Research Council. This week we visit the ARC-Plant Health and Protection campus in Roodeplaat to learn more about their work.
Did you know that Farm TV has a Facebook page? Visit our page at https://web.facebook.com/PlaasTV/?_rdc=1&_rdr to stay up to date with the latest agricultural news and topics!
Click on the YouTube channel’s link to watch Farm TV’s episodes again: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8UyKudlhB1OzbEcSRO1S3A
Plaas TV/Farm TV was launched in June 2020 and provides top quality and factually correct agricultural news and content. Click on the link above to view all Plaas TV’s content of the past two years. From agricultural shows to the history of Pinotage wine, Plaas TV covers all corners of the agricultural sector.