Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
This week, Plaas TV brought viewers more interesting content and this is #flashbackfriday. Below is a recap of the week’s episodes:
- Daneel Rossouw van Nedbank kuier vandag in die Plaas TV-ateljee. Hy gesels onder andere oor die rol wat landbou in werkskepping en voedselsekerheid in Suid-Afrika speel.
- We then meet Carl Miles of Kevlynn Herefords in the Eastern Cape. He places strong focus on the fertility of his stud.
- Fire isn’t all bad, or is it? In today’s episode of Plaas TV, Plaas Media’s Izak Hofmeyr discusses this topic with expert, prof Kevin Kirkman of the University of KwaZulu-Natal. His interests include vegetation ecology with a focus on vegetation-animal-fire-environment interactions in grassland and savanna areas and restoration of disturbed landscapes.
- Aartappelkrake veroorsaak jaarliks derduisende rande se verliese as gevolg van die noodgedwonge afgradering in kwaliteit. Enrike Verster van Aartappels SA brei hieroor uit.
- Then Plaas TV recently visited James Moorcroft from Syferpan Herefords in Queenstown to hear what he has to say about this well tempered breed of beef cattle.
Did you know that Farm TV has a Facebook page? Visit our page at https://web.facebook.com/PlaasTV/?_rdc=1&_rdr to stay up to date with the latest agricultural news and topics!
Click on the YouTube channel’s link to watch Farm TV’s episodes again: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8UyKudlhB1OzbEcSRO1S3A
Plaas TV/Farm TV was launched in June 2020 and provides top quality and factually correct agricultural news and content. Click on the link above to view all Plaas TV’s content of the past two years. From agricultural shows to the history of Pinotage wine, Plaas TV covers all corners of the agricultural sector.