Make a pork rib pizza on the fire the next time you want to try something new on the braai. Making pizzas on a braai adds an even smokier flavour to the pork ribs prepared on the fire. Make your own own pizza base at home with this easy recipe. Follow the instructions below once you have your pizza dough ready.
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 large flame-grilled pork rib
- Caramelised onions
- Braai pork ribs on the grill until done.
- Debone and cut into small pieces.
- Place mozzarella, rib pieces and caramalised onions on pizza base.
- Now place pizzas onto the hot grill or on a pizza pan until done. – Ursula Human, FarmLink
Find more Farm fare pizza recipes below: