Stockfarm is a semi-scientific magazine for commercial and aspiring commercial livestock farmers who wish to farm more profitably by applying sound farming practices. Stockfarm is calendar driven and supplies information that is applicable to a particular season and particular circumstances. The magazine addresses topics ranging from feed and nutrition, to animal health, crops, grazing, breeding, handling and management. Sound information for farmers who are serious about their trade.
Stockfarm June 2017
Read Stockfarm in June
In the June edition of Stockfarm we discuss the A-Z of credit applications for livestock farmers.
Also look forward to articles on:
- Advice for wool producers.
- Junk status and its impact on the local agricultural landscape.
- Hoogstede Merino.
- Heinrich Bruwer’s Charolais stud.
- The Elandsfontein sheep farm.
- The value of creep feed.
- ZZ2’s livestock branches.
- Lion farming and saving the species.
- Conical fluke.
- Biosecurity for pig production.
- Much more!
Subscribe to our digital version
Stockfarm is also available as a digital magazine. Please click here to purchase the digital version of the latest edition of Stockfarm.