Stockfarm is a semi-scientific magazine for commercial and aspiring commercial livestock farmers who wish to farm more profitably by applying sound farming practices. Stockfarm is calendar driven and supplies information that is applicable to a particular season and particular circumstances. The magazine addresses topics ranging from feed and nutrition, to animal health, crops, grazing, breeding, handling and management. Sound information for farmers who are serious about their trade.
Stockfarm April 2017
Read Stockfarm in April
Also look forward to articles on:
- Outsourcing labour risk
- A Namibian Charolais farm
- Henri Barry’s Lismore dairy farm
- The connection between lameness and nutrition
- Sheep for weed control
- Choosing the right feed mixer
- Cover crops for value addition
- The 2016 Santam Agriculture silage king
- The conservation of rhino genetics
- The brucellosis threat
- Liver fluke and conical fluke
- Tick-borne diseases in cattle
- Much more!
Get your copy of Stockfarm from your nearest retailer or become a subscriber today! Click here for more information. Stockfarm is also available as a digital magazine. Please click here to purchase the online version of the April edition of Stockfarm.
Subscribe to our digital version