FarmBiz is a unique monthly magazine aimed at agribusinesses and top farmers. Once again enjoy a treasure of knowledge in the March 2017 edition of Farmbiz.
Recent news reports placed the focus on the fact that agriculture’s role in job creation continues to increase. What is agriculture’s role in the South African employment landscape? In this edition, Carin Venter speaks to experts to find an answer to this question.
Also look forward to articles on:
- Colombia’s road to agricultural success.
- The next steps for SA’s poultry sector
- Tax year vs financial year
- Changes in the Income Tax Act
- The local animal feed industry
- Competitiveness of SA broiler production
- SA’s meat grading and classification
- Chicory cultivation
- Soya bean production for cooking oil in Zimbabwe
- The threat of elephants and predators
- Prevention of trespassing and unlawful land occupation
In the Farmlink section you can look forward to a delicious Farm Fare recipe for Bonsmara fillet served with truffle butter as well as a brief history of rooibos.
Keep an eye out for the magazine in selected retail stores or phone Rochelle Mabebe on 074 153 8380 to subscribe. Or SMS “Subscribe” and your phone number to 074 153 8380 and we will phone you back. FarmBiz is now also available as a digital magazine. Please click here to purchase the digital version of the January edition of FarmBiz.