Making your own pizza base at home has never been this easy – no yeast needed and no more waiting for the dough to rise and knocking it back again to knead. We will be sharing a series of different pizza recipes each week. Have a look at the gallery below to see what your taste buds can look forward to.
- 500mℓ self-rising flour
- 150mℓ boiling water
- 125mℓ oil
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a container with a lid that seals.
- Shake until a soft dough forms.
- Roll dough out on flour-dusted surface to form a pizza base.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Bake in the oven at 180˚C for 20–25 minutes.
In the coming weeks, we will be teaching you how to braai a pizza on the fire. Like our FarmBiz Facebook page or buy the April edition of the magazine for delicious pizza recipes. – Ursula Human, FarmBiz